Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Book Recommendation "MIND OVER MOOD"

Mind Over Mood


Original Name of the Book in the picture : "MIND OVER MOOD"
Authors : Dr.Dennis Greenberger -Dr Christine A.Padesky

First of all I wish you all a very healthy and happy new year!!

Hope this year gives you a power to control your panic attacks, phobias, anxiety, depression and a chance to recover from all illnesses.

Maybe you dont know how to start , where to go, how to take initial steps ...

Maybe you need to take a very little step to start to solve the problems. Maybe the book recommended here is your turnpoint who   knows? :) 


I have been taking therapy nearly for 1 year . and my achievements are really admirable :

1-First of all I learned to control PANIC ATTACKS, I have no longer feared from Panic Attacks, since panic attacks turned into  , what I call " Panicless Attack" 
2-I beat all my phobias (just left: flight phobia and performance anxiety .. working on these issues nowadays with my therapist)
3-I dont receive Panic Attacks for several months (I was hit by Panic Attacks very often ) after learning to control Panic Attacks. 


My therapist has been applying EMDR therapy and she  follows the principals set by the authors of the book. She recommended me this book several months ago  , and I immediately bought and started to read it.
I can say that reading  this book is a must .You will see how we take controls of feelings by changing our thoughts.This is what is applied to me by my therapist. I really get the benefits of the threapy which mainly consists of  EMDR and plus the steps written in the book  .

You may find the book a bit technical , then  it is better you find a therapist applying the formalities written in the book. 


I would appreciate it if you could leave a comment below after reading the book . 

See you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!